Sunday, February 14, 2010

"What the world needs now, is LoVe, sweet LoVe, ...Its the only thing that there's just too little of... no, not just for some, but for EvErYoNe..."

<3<3<3VaLeNtInE's DaY<3<3<3
February 14

I had a FULL DAY of fun-filled events with my Cade on V-Day!

We headed off to Dallas and  had an amazing time enjoying the Dallas World Aquarium, visiting family, and of course, stopping at SPRINKLES and buying over a dozen cupcakes!!!! haha...

He also had a spa day planned up his sleeve where I received a relaxing hot stone massage.  Afterward, we had the opportunity to go to the NBA All-Star Game in the new Cowboy Stadium!!!!

(The Manitee's were my favorite! :))

(A rare leafy sea dragon)

(My favorite flavors are chocolate, chocolate peanut butter chip, red velvet, and strawberry :))


( I LOOOOVE Massages)
(And I LOOOVE Basketball! :))

WOW! What a day, huh?!

Have a good one and spread the love! ;)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment