Monday, April 12, 2010

Gettin' Grilled ;)

MARCH 27-28
This blog post is a shout out to my wonderful friends Rick and Jorge for coming all the way out to Oklahoma City for the weekend and interviewing me.   I can't thank you enough for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me better prepare for Miss USA.  Not only did I improve my skills, but I got to spend time with incredible people like you in the process!!  Seeing you both before I headed off to Vegas was a true blessing. Thank you again for everything!!post signature
P.S. ~ Rick, those famous chocolate chip cookies of yours are absolutely heavenly! I think you made about three dozen and they were gone from my household within 24 hours! haha

1 comment:

  1. Your Miss America evening gown was AMAZING! who designed it? you looked BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete